Yes, RedBook Inspect do conduct roadworthy inspections in Western Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.
In WA we conduct the below types of inspections:
- License / Register your vehicle in WA
- Compliance Notice (yellow sticker, work order or defect notice).
- Modified vehicle (for example: change body, engine, dimensions).
- Vehicle is subject to an annual examination*(bus, taxi, hire car, ride share).
- License a repairable written-off vehicle.
Re-inspection Fee: $40.00 (Must be re-inspected within 14 days of the initial inspection)
Re-inspection Fee: $55.00 (Must be re-inspected within 14 days of the initial inspection)